In our 3D Packaging Design Competition from September, our jury have now picked the winner among the 31 entries to the competition.
The winner is “Strawberry milk” from ProLV Design, who is being contacted directly about delivery of the prize – an iPad Mini.
It was a tough desicion to pick the winner among the many good designs
There were many good entries to the September 3D Packaging Design Competition, so we definitely think you should take a look at all the designs – and we would also like to share our Top-10 with you.
Here are direct links to the other 9 entries from our top 10 in the September competition (in random order):
- Animal Farm Organic milk by Alex Townsend
- Red Fruits Tea by ProLV Design
- Tate’s Cat milk by TonyTet
- Tate’s Dog milk by TonyTet
- Big Apple Juice by Extra Design
- Moo Milk Carton by Zgraphicz
- Craze by Freelance
- Brain Juice by Margherita Solinas graphics
- Fruitas Orange Juice by United Food Industries Corp. Ltd. Co.
We are very happy for the many entries.
If you have any questions about the competition or about our online 3D packaging design engine or other 3D packaging design services, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
CEO, Svend Aage Kirk